Project Management Professional PMP
PMP certification validates that you are highly skilled in:
- People: Recognizing you have the skills to effectively lead and motivate a project team throughout a project.
- Process: Using predictive, agile and hybrid approaches to determine which way of working is best for each project.
- Business Environment: Highlighting the success of a project and its impact on overall strategic organizational goals.
- Getting a solid understanding of Value Delivery System, project management performance domains and project delivery principles
- Understand and practice “Predictive/ Plan-driven/ Waterfall” project management approach.
- Understand and practice “Adaptive/ Agile” project management approach.
- Understand PMI people domain for project manager (tasks and enablers)
- Understand PMI business environment domain for project manager (tasks and enablers)
- Prepare the participant to pass PMP exam from 1st trail
Day 01: Unit 01 - Introduction
Project and Project charasteristics
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review